Returns & Exchange Policy
Change of mind
Calanna value our customers so, if you change your mind, you can return most products within seven days of your purchase, provided that:
- You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt)
- The product and packaging is in its original condition including all manuals and accessories
- The product is in re-saleable condition
- The product has not been used or damaged.
Exchanges or refunds for change of mind cannot be offered for:
- Gift cards and vouchers (including Lifeclub vouchers and promotions)
- Personal hygiene or intimate items that have been used or have been removed from their original packaging, this also includes but is not limited to sleep apnoea equipment, compression garments, incontinence products and aids, items of clothing including footware, wound care products and cosmetic lines
- Prescription medicines and pharmacist-only medicines
- Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
Calanna’s change of mind returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act and similar laws. If a product is faulty, not doing what it is supposed to do or is significantly different from its description/sample, then you may be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Prescription and pharmacist/pharmacy only medicines
In the interest of public health and safety, outside of your statutory rights, we are unable to provide a refund or exchange on any medications, vitamins, baby formula or therapeutic products.
How to return your product
If you purchased your product in a Calanna Pharmacy Store
Simply take the product, along with your valid proof of purchase, preferably to the Calanna Pharmacy that you purchased the product from.
If you purchased your product from our online store
Please notify us within seven days of the purchase date for ‘Change of mind’ returns and within a reasonable time for ‘Consumer Guarantee’ returns.
If you have a Calanna rewards card and accrued points as a result of a sale that has been refunded, the points accrued for the refunded item will be deducted from your rewards points balance.
Important information for online purchase returns
For ‘change of mind’ returns, the original shipping fee will not be refunded.
For ‘consumer guarantee’ returns, the original shipping fee will be refunded for refund requests only. Exchanges will be posted free of charge.
If the requirements in this policy are not strictly complied with (for example, a product is returned because you believe and have indicated that it is faulty and we later determine it is not faulty, or a product returned for change of mind is not resalable when we receive it) we will be unable to return the product to you, or provide you with a refund or exchange relating to the returned product.
If you purchased your products using a credit or debit card, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to the card used to purchase the product.
We’re always here to listen…
If you have any queries about the process, or require further assistance, please email our Customer Service Centre anytime or call 07 4054 2440
FAQ’s for Product Refund or Exchange
- Can I get a refund on prescription, pharmacist only or pharmacist medicines? A: No, we cannot issue a refund on a prescription item, pharmacist only medicines or pharmacy medicines once posted or removed from store unless there was an error with the dispensing or if the product was damaged or tampered with during delivery.
- Can vitamins be returned for refund or exchange? A: No, vitamins cannot be returned or exchanged once they are posted or removed from the store as they are ingestible items so please choose carefully.
- Can I return a product that I bought online, at a physical store? A: Yes, you can return a product bought online at the physical store, however it must be the same store that you bought your online purchase from (pharmacy store details will be displayed on the confirmation email you receive when placing the order).
- Can I exchange gift vouchers or other vouchers, store credits or loyalty club points for cash? A: Store vouchers, store credits and loyalty club points cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.