LifeClub Rewards Program July/August 2018 Promotion
Conditions of Entry (NSW)
1. Instructions and information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. If there is any inconsistency between the LifeClub Rewards Program terms and conditions and these conditions of entry, these conditions of entry shall prevail. LifeClub Rewards Program terms and conditions are available at www.lifeclub.com.au
2. Entry is only open to NSW, QLD, ACT, WA & VIC residents who are members of the LifeClub Rewards Program (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Tuesday 10th July 2018 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 21st August 2018, (“Promotional Period”). Purchases made after the closing date will not entitle the customer entry into the promotion.
4. To enter, during the Promotional Period Eligible Entrants must purchase at least one (1) item (which is not a Prescription Medicine or any other non-exempt item in accordance with the LifeClub Rewards Program terms and conditions) from a participating LifeClub store using their LifeClub card, the total purchase of which during one store visit shall constitute one (1) “Eligible Transaction”.
5. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Eligible Entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the LifeClub Rewards program membership is held.
8. Major Prize: The first valid entry drawn from all entries received will win a Cruise package for two people, valued at $5,000. The package includes:
- Return economy class airfares for 2 from winners nearest Australian Capital city to Sydney
- All airline and airport taxes
- Return private car transfers from airport to accommodation
- 1 night pre-cruise 4 star accommodation in Sydney - 1x twin share
- 3-night P&O Food and Wine Cruise or Comedy Cruise in a 1x Balcony room (or similar)
9. Total prize value of major prize is $5,000.
10. The prizes are non- refundable or transferable and no portion of the prize is redeemable for cash.
11. Travel Terms and Conditions as supplied by the F2T travel specialists: All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 31 August 2019. Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is no refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under
the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
12. The prize draw will take place at FM Integrated Pharmacy Services Pty Limited trading as Instigo, Level 8, 217 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on Monday 27th August 2018 at midday AEST. The prize draw winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s names will be published on the LifeClub website by the 29th August 2018.
13. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may arise with the supplier and/or the products purchased.
14. If the Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification of the original, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to: (a) disqualify any Eligible Entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
20. If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 27th November 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Prize winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
21. Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which form these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a prize or use of a prize. Where liability for a Non-Excludable Condition can be limited, liability is limited to the stated value of the relevant prize.
22. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these conditions of entry, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Australia and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that country.
23. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
25. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is FM Integrated Pharmacy Services Pty Limited of Level 8, 217 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. ABN 50 099 858 081 Ph: (02) 9248-2600.
27. Permit Number: NSW LTPS/18/25113